The Biogreen waste water treatment system combines the following key modules resulting in an effective integrated waste water treatment solution that completely naturally treats effluent.
- Fortified Clarifier Module
- Trapping of the oil, grease and scum
- Biodegradation of (organic) oil, grease and scum
- Elimination of clogging and blockage of external plumbing works
- Improved biodegradation and treatment of effluent that goes into the FAF unit
- Fortified primary treatment Module
This is where biodegradation and initial treatment of blackwater takes place
• Complete breakdown of effluent, making it easier for further treatment
• Elimination of foul odour
• No fill
• No exhaustion
• Economical use of space
• Natural treatment without use of harmful chemicals or electro-mechanical means
- Fortified Distribution Module
This serves as a point of integration of the blackwater and greywater.
• Regulates and dams the flow into the Aerobic Filter
• An inspection and control point
• A secondary treatment point for toilet and kitchen wastewater
• Serves as a primary treatment point for bath and laundry wastewater
From this point, the water can either be distributed into a drainfield or a fortified aerobic filter.
4.Fortified Aerobic Filter (FAF) Module
Combines both biodegradation and mechanical filtration in one unit.
• Control the dissolved oxygen levels
• Treatment of effluent into re-usable water
• Elimination of foul smell
• Filtration and purification of the effluent
• Elimination of colour
• Elimination of pathogens
• Increase dissolved oxygen
.5. UV Treatment Module
• Small footprint
• No need for chemical disinfection and leaves behind no residual or by-products.
• Pathogens cannot develop a resistance
• Ultra Violet treatment and sterilization
• Instantly neutralize and eliminate harmful bacteria